There are many ways to keep children occupied after school and on days when you want some alone time. With the advances in technology, occupied usually means being on the internet or playing video games. To get kids away from these, you would have to come up with something really enticing.
Scooters are an ideal way of getting them off the couch. They not only help the child develop some level of freedom, but they will also exercise their young limbs while at it.
So the question now is “Where do you start”? Easy, a cheap trick scooter is an excellent way for your child to get acquainted with this type of ride-on. As they get better, they can upgrade to the best stunt scooters above 100 bucks.
Table of Contents
Cheap Stunt Scooters Review
In this review, we look at the best stunt scooters under $100.
[table id=38 /]
Razor Pro Beast Sport Scooter
- Pro-style stamped steel rear fender brake model
- Fixed riser style handlebar with soft rubber grips
- CNC style steel fork and triple stacked headtube clamp
- Deck length 19 (485mm), 4 (100mm) wide with full deck grip tape
- Metalized 14 spoke 98mm urethane wheels with RZR Pro 20 bearings
This summer, get your hands on the trendiest stunt scooter to skate in town! The Pro Beast Sport Scooter is Razor’s latest release. It has a pro-style stamped steel rear fender brake, fixed riser style handlebars and soft rubber grips to give riders a smooth and comfortable scooter to practice ambitious tricks and stunts.
The Razor Pro Beast Sport Scooter is a reliable ride suitable for beginners and seasoned riders. It’s fitted with metalized 14 spoke 98mm urethane wheels with RZR Pro 20 bearings and a CNC style so riders can perform tricks and stunts efficiently.
Complete with full deck grip tape, the Razor Pro Beast deck length measures 19 inches while 4 inches wide. The assembled product dimensions are 25 x 18.5 x 31 inches and weigh 7.6 pounds. Suitable for riders aged five and above.Check Price on Amazon
Razor Ultra Pro Kick Scooter
Razor is at it again with this 26.8″ L x 9.6″ W x 22.7″ H cheap scooter. The company says that this release is a response to 10 years of customer feedback. It weighs a mere 6.95lbs, which is one of the factors that makes it a big hit with pro riders. The weight and height allow the rider to perform unbelievable tricks.
This scooter brings some welcome change to the Razor line, such as the soft rubber grips and sturdy T-handlebars. The thread-less fork is also a welcome addition, with the patented 30 bearings for stability. The 100 mm urethane wheels swivel at 360 degrees, boosting the flexibility of this scooter and making it possible to perform all advanced tricks.
Triple clamp Pytel Compression System, named after one of Razor’s designers, is new to this model. It enhances the sturdiness of this scooter at the joints. The deck is 4.25” wide and 19.9” long.
What You’ll Love
The silver colour and the fine artwork on the scooter deck is undoubtedly an eye-catcher. It’s also lightweight, which enables the rider to perform tricky maneuvers easily. If your budget is limited, you should consider this cheap, sturdy stunt scooter.
LIYU 1281F 3 Wheel Mini Kick Scooter
- Adjustable Heights, Light Weight, Beefy Construction
- Made of beefy durable Aluminum, is approx 4.4lbs, with its maximum weight limit is 77lbs, allowing for kids’ skeletal development and balance maintaining. It can be adjusted into 4 heights: 22in, 26in, 29in and 32in, which means your kids can use it as they grow
- Features include: Soft grips, firm handlebar, plastic deck and PU wheels are of environmentally friendly materials, harmless, safe for kids.
- Lean To Steer with Flashing PU Wheels - The new flexible lean-to-steer mechanism is capable of making slickest turns. Lean the T-bar left/right to turn left/right. 3 flashing wear-resistant PU wheels reduce riding shock and maintain balance, specially designed for kids’healthy growth. Your baby girl or boy can not ride on city plain pavements but on countryside rough roads for precious childhood experiences
- 2 colors choices: Pink & Sky blue
The LiYU is a cute inexpensive scooter made out of environmentally friendly materials. It is available in three different bright colours to make the rider visible when it is being ridden. Unlike the other scooters in this review, the LIYU has three anti-abrasive, shock-absorbing PU wheels. In addition, the wheels are also equipped with flashing LED lights which do not require batteries to work.
This scooter is suitable for 2-5-year-olds kids and has a weight limit of 35kg (77Lbs). The rider can adjust the handlebars of the scooter to suit their height. It is also easy to assemble, and if you misplace any part, it can be replaced.
The handlebars are equipped with soft hand grips for comfort and safety for a child’s hand.
What You’ll Love
We like the three wheels; they help children learn balance which is vital as they grow. We also like the adjustable bars because it means multiple riders can use the scooter, and your child can grow with it. Lastly, it has LED lights! For a cheap stunt scooter, that’s an excellent feature.Check Price on Amazon
Madd Gear Marvel Pro Scooter
- 4 Flat Deck
- One Piece T-Bar High Tensile Steel 21H x 16W
- Sealed Threadless IHC Headset with Threadless Fork
The colourful bodywork is typical of the Madd Gear brand and makes the scooter stand out. The 4” flat deck is quite large, but the grip could be improved. The one-piece T-bar is 16 inches wide and enough to create space for creative riding. The vertical bar is 21 inches long.
Threadless forks have become the norm with pro scooters, and Madd Gear Marvel Pro Scooter is no exception. To boost stability and enhance flexibility, they have dialled the core of the scooter with the patented IHC compression system.
The alloy core wheels on this bad boy are stable yet flexible enough to allow you to try all the tricks you see from other pro riders. The rubber grips on the handlebars have been perfected to ensure no slippage. The composite blitz brake is at the rear wheel of the scooter.
What You’ll Love
It is lightweight, weighing a measly 8lbs, making it possible to try your tailwhips and 360-degree rotations. We also like the artwork, which lets the scooter stand out.Check Price on Amazon
VOKUL Pro Stunt Scooter
- This is a great freestyle pro entry-level scooter designed by vokul with stable performance for beginner scooter riders with little or no scooter experience to learn basic tricks and flips
- Made of 6061 aircraft aluminum with Reinforced Heat Treated Forged Plates in Deck and batwing bar is 4130 Chromoly with Triple Clamp to Ensure Stability and Safety. Its lightweight, super-tough and equipped with quality parts to help kids build their basic tricks skills such barspin, tail taps, tailwhips to the next level and ensure safety.
- This pro scooter comes securely and gift design packaged to avoid upset. When it arrives, all you need to do is tighten the 3-bolts clamp to put it together.
- The Vokul Pro Scooter design is for Begining riders, kids aged 7 -14. It’s lightweight, but can take up to 220 lbs!
This cheap stunt scooter features a sleek body and colourful handlebars setting the rider apart from the competition. The non-slip deck measures 20″ x 4″, while the handlebars are 18” wide. The 110mm wheels give this scooter some stability and agility to perform tailwhips and tail jumps.
The orange grips on the 18-inch handlebar are non-slip and soft for both comfort and safety. The bearings have an ABEC rating, ABEC 5, which makes this scooter a smooth ride. It launches in the air with precision, thanks to being lightweight, and it lands smoothly to ensure the rider’s safety.
The frame is made of aluminum for durability, and the product weighs 8.4lbs.
What You’ll Love
It is affordable, which makes it the ideal present to get your teenager without breaking the bank. We also like the bearing rating because it makes it a smooth ride. The stellar aluminum body with the orange grips also catches the eye.Check Price on Amazon
Fuzion X-5 Pro Scooter
- The PRO X-5 comes equipped with upgrades only found in much higher priced scooters. Lightweight, durable and dialed right out of the box. With only three bolts to tighten you can start riding in no time at all.
- PRO X-5 is the ideal scooter for entry to intermediate riders. The PRO X-5 will take young riders to their next skill level.
- 20 X 4” Aircraft Grade Aluminum Deck, New Fuzion 100mm Five Spoke Aluminum core wheels with cast PU, High Tensile Steel Reinforced V-Bars, and Fuzion’s new Nylon/Steel Custom Brake: durable and noise-free
- Durable and dialed threadless headset: New super smooth IHC compression system with sealed bearings and Fuzion’s brand-new 3D Stamped Steel FAZE Fork.
- Fuzion 5 spoke 6061 aluminum core wheels with high rebound cast PU designed for speed and control.
This scooter is a wide variety of colours, including; Black, Blue, Orange, White, and a Teal/Gold mix. Prospective buyers will be spoilt for colour choices with the fusion X-5. The 18-inch batwing handlebar is covered with Fuzion’s composite rubber grips for the safety and comfort of the rider. With its sleek build, you would think it would be priced outrageously but surprisingly budget-friendly.
The Fuzion’s 5 spoke 6061 aluminum cores wheels are not only durable but flexible as well. Their ABEC 9 bearings make them an even more exciting addition that you can count on a smooth ride. The scooter weighs 7.4lbs, which is as light as they come for tricks and maneuvers.
The non-slip deck measures 20” x 4”, and the brake is just at the rear wheel. It is large enough to ensure that you do not miss it.
What You’ll Love
We like its overall design. The wide variety is colour choices. The bearing ratings are good, the deck is wide enough, and the scooter is lightweight for a series of stunts.Check Price on Amazon
Xspec Aluminum Pro Stunt Kick Scooter
- Made from strong, light weight 6061 Aluminum frame that could withstand many tricks and landings and with built in metal flex fender brake to stop at will
- The handlebars are sturdy and built to ensure optimal control and ease while performing tricks
- NON-SLIP DECK - The top of the deck has a non-slip surface to ensure the user will always have a solid grip on the feet
- The wheels are made of anti-abrasive, shock-absorbing, high rebounding 4.25 extra strength 86A high rebound PU wheels, which allow for a smooth, safe riding experience with drastic improvement in balance and stability. It also features Abec-7 bearings for high speed rides. Wheel Size: 110 mm
- Weight Limit 220 lbs. Recommend Age: 8 +
- Comes with 3 Pieces: Handle Bar, Deck and Allen Wrench For Easy Assembly
Are you looking for a new stunt scooter this summer? If your kid enjoys spending time at the skate park, the Xpec Pro Stunt Kick Scooter is the right fit for young beginners and experienced riders. Riders can perform stunts and tricks comfortably with the sturdy, lightweight aluminum extrusion deck (19 x 4 inches). Low-maintenance, foldable, and user-friendly, this kick scooter is also packed with handy features.
Made with pro-grade aluminum, the Xspec stunt scooter is a nifty gadget suitable for children aged eight and above. The Xspec frame is constructed with oversized T-style steel alloy handlebars and a secured triple head clamp. Its wheels measure 4 inches, with ABEC 7 bearings for stability and balance.
The product packaging measurements are 4 x 19 x 27 inches, and the display item weighs 10 pounds. Recommended rider’s weight limit is 250 pounds. Parental supervision is advised for young beginners scooter riders.Check Price on Amazon
Are Scooters Ideal For Children?
Nowadays, it’s easy to watch videos of pro scooter riders performing tricks with ease, speed and agility that leave you dumbfounded. These videos can also lead some parents to decide that this activity is not for their children because it is too risky.
However, when riding a stunt scooter, your child becomes independent. They learn to let go of their fears and trust their instincts. Because they will be riding on a hard surface, they instinctively become more aware of their surroundings, which helps keep them safe. Additionally, they will have safety gear on, so there is a reduced chance of them getting seriously injured.
Scooters can teach your child life lessons that no school can, so let them ride on. Start with one of the best cheap stunt scooters brands for sale listed in this review before advancing to another type of ride-on like a dirtbike for kids or 48v ride-on toys.